Songcatcher- Songs of South Gippsland
The Songcatcher project captures the songs and music of the South Gippsland region and tells stories of life and nature in Bass Coast- from the coast to the hills.
- Drifting Sands- John Coldebella (Wonthaggi)
- The Other Island- The Coast Road (French Island)
- Gippsland Hills- Tom Saunders (Corinella)
- Music Circle- Jacqui Paulson (Wonthaggi)
- Box In The Sky- Rob Gray- with Colin Mathews and E.J VanGeest (Phillip Island & Cape Paterson)
- Tarwin Town- Alison Chapman (Inverloch)
Pre-Orders for DVD or Downloads Are Now Available!
The DVD features
- Stories Behind The Songs
- The Songs performed on location
- Photo Slideshow
Nb: Once you have pre ordered your copy, an invoice will be sent to you to confirm your order.
Download files are in mp4 Quicktime format